Tuesday, November 13, 2007

#20

I have resisted for so long with you tube....don't get me wrong it's great (wouldn't like to hurt any die hard fans) I have been able to look up songs that I had a hankering to hear as my heart desires, but I generally just let other share with me what they have stumbled upon...some good...some bad.
As with many of the web2.0 tools this application has a lot to do with community...sharing ideas and favourite things allowing you to communicate with people with similar interests.

I chose my two clips because I like them. Lenny is a god...what can I say! As with fragle rock..well I grew up with it and well...i like to reminisce.

In a library context...videos could be uploaded of book talks, and guest speakers, kids story time...all in the public library setting...perhaps for children in remote areas with reasonable internet access this might be nice...I don't really know how the library could utilise this....

No comments:

Down in fragle rock!

Lenny Lenny Lenny...