Tuesday, November 13, 2007

#23..it ain't over til it's over...I think it's over!

Well, learning 2.0.
I found this exercise a useful way to familiarise myself with web2.0 applications that I probably would not have got around to trying. Some I will use, some I might not, but I do believe it is worthwhile knowing what is out there. I believe there is a place for some of these tools in various capacities in the library setting, as already witnessed from some of the library examples. Some libraries have already begun using blogs, wikis, utilising pod casts etc as mediums for social interaction and communication.

I don't know how much time others put into this exercise, but some weeks did take a bit of extra time, although the lasts few tasks didn't have too much to do...all in all...

Thanks for the ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Down in fragle rock!

Lenny Lenny Lenny...