Monday, October 1, 2007

Week 3 # 5



What a cute little sheep, ram, goat? I haven't made it to the country much so i am not entirely sure.

Is this post supposed to be about the picture we found or technology? Was I meant to talk about a picture with a URL link. I will get to that, perhaps.

Well, this fine fellow was discovered in the Scotland hills, or was it Lancashire, where was Wuthering heights based? I think he was wondering around the house where Wuthering heights was written, or something to that effect.

Technology. hmmm. Well there certainly is lots out there, with many possibilities. I'm sure this will be a worthwhile journey.

1 comment:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

#5 is just about looking at Flickr and loading a pic to you blog or loading a pic to Flickr

Lynette

Down in fragle rock!

Lenny Lenny Lenny...